Starrett, Electronic Slide Caliper, Stainless Steel, .0005 inch Resolution, and 0-6 inch Measuring Range, EC799A-6/150
The Starrett EC799 Series Electronic Caliper is light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. The EC799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm. Electronic Caliper, 0-6" (0-150mm), w/o Output, w/Plastic
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Inch/millimeter conversion reads .0005" or 0.01mm
- Zero at any position
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Hardened stainless steel body
- Auto-Off after 30 minutes
- Integrated depth rod
- Made in America: No
- Range (in): 0-6"
- Range (mm): 0-150mm
- Resolution (in): .0005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.01mm
- SPC Output: No
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Display Type: LCD
- Inside Jaw Depth (in): .625"
- Inside Jaw Depth (mm): 16 mm
- Outside Jaw Depth (in): 1.50"
- Outside Jaw Depth (mm): 38 mm
- Case Type: Plastic
- Accuracy (in): 0-6”: (+/-.001”)
- Accuracy (mm): 0 -150mm: (+/- 0.02mm)
|Is Lead time||No|
Still have a question? No worries.